Careers at Rhythm Systems
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle market firms convert their growth strategies into clear weekly dashboards. Executive teams, departmental teams and cross functional teams use our software to run their annual and quarterly planning sessions and weekly meetings to drive their growth priorities and projects to success.
Our clients are top in their industry and we help them get and stay there.
We work with leading edge clients in the United States and around the world.
Here are some client results we are proud to share:
- BioPlus – 140% revenue growth 3 years in a row
- Image First – 27% increase in “A” managers
- AvidXchange – 300% increase in productivity
- Mobility Works – grew from 5 to 70+ locations, most by acquisition
We have a great base of clients that refer us. We love them and they love us. This position is focused on helping us attract new clients by driving qualified sales leads and meetings, generating new contacts and building the Rhythm Systems brand through email campaigns, digital marketing, partnerships, speaking events and our annual client conference.
We are an entrepreneurial firm that only recruits “A” players. Our team is the best at what they do. We work hard individually and as a team. Every single person on our team is not only talented, they live our core values of going the 2nd mile, being appreciative, family is a blessing, keeping smart and having no thinly disguised contempt. We respect each other, work hard and enjoy the journey together. We celebrate the wins (ice cream cake and chocolate are our favorites!) and enjoy the battle of attacking tough challenges. Learn more about our Core Values.
Skills You Need to Be Successful:
- Strong project manager – detailed and organized
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- When you say, “I got it” – you can be relied on to get it done
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing across teams
- Lead projects and collaborate with players on different teams
- Metrics driven - know the numbers you need to hit, be able to report on them and make adjustments to hit them
- Like technology – using it and trying new technology
- Writing email campaigns that gets results
- Use of a content management system/CRM (Hubspot is a plus)
- Email creation and list management
- Experience providing direction for website design and updates
- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables are a plus)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Social Media Postings
- Video editing
You will be reporting directly to the co-founder. This is a top priority for the firm with executive sponsorship.
If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to talk to you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.