Voted #7 Best Place to Work 2016 - Small Companies!
Senior Sales Leader Position
At Rhythm Systems, we help mid-market companies get more initiatives done, successfully.
Only 3.2% of companies ever get bigger than $10 million. They have great people, strategy and cash. But their growth provides unique challenge-complexity. They have to manage an exponentially larger number of priorities and people. With multiple layers and lots of opportunities to grow, it gets increasingly difficult to get your team on the same page. Rhythm Software makes sure every person understands the company’s strategy and priorities and is working on the right things to achieve them.
Purpose of this role:
As Senior Sales Leader, you will achieve the revenue goals of the company by delivering new Rhythm deals and coaching the sales team to ensure that they deliver predictable team sales quota and maintain strong team health and development.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Personally contribute to the sales results by hitting individual sales quota
- Manage and coach the sales team to deliver predictable team sales quota
- Ensure strong team sales health and development
- Participate with executive team in developing sales strategy
- Implement/execute sales strategy
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience:
In order to be successful in this role, you MUST:
- Have a natural inclination to go the 2nd mile
- Possess great leadership skills-be a multiplier
- Have the ability to close deals individually
- Have a strong ability to coach and manage a team to close deals to consistently hit sales numbers
- Have the ability to develop a strategic sales plan and understand how to partner with marketing to achieve goals
- Understand how to work as a cross-functional team player with the executive team, services and marketing.
- Develop a complete understanding of Rhythm methodology, software and products
- Have a strong technology competence with the ability to master multiple technology platforms including CRM (HubSpot) and video conference tools (WebEx)
- Have the ability to perform live software demos while navigating sales discussions
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Have the ability to effectively qualify deals and identify pain and reason to spend money to fix the problem
- Our purpose is to change the world one entrepreneur at a time. Using our patented software, methods and coaching, we help mid-market companies around the world execute their plans better and faster and accelerate growth.
- We hire “A” players – highly skilled team players that love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, fun and caring environment. We are excited to work with our dream team every single day and are committed to hire people that our dream team will love to work with and vice-versa.
Our Core Values:
- Go the 2nd mile
- Family is a Blessing
- Keep Smart
- Be Appreciative
- No TDC (thinly disguised contempt)
To learn more about Rhythm Systems visit our website at www.rhythmsystems.com. If you have the skills, are excited by the possibilities in the opportunity and you align with our Core Values, let’s talk! Please send your resume to Karen@rhythmsystems.com.