You can update the status of your KPIs and Priorities right from your Dashboard.
Once you have entered your Priorities and KPIs in Rhythm, you will need to update them weekly. The day before your weekly meeting with your team, login to Rhythm and you'll see your Dashboard.
- Scroll to your list of goals.
- Click on the circle (for KPIs) or square (for Priorities) with the blue underline indicating the current week.
- In the pop up, check the box next to the right status color for the week. You should have clearly defined Red-Yellow-Green success criteria, and you should status based on whether you're on track to hit your Green goal by the end of the quarter.
- You can enter your Projected, Actual, and Variance for the week if you are tracking a number.
- Leave a Comment to let your team know the story behind your status. If you status Red or Yellow, include your plan to get back on track in your Comment.
- Hit the "Save and Next" to update the next item in your list. Follow this process until you've updated all of your goals for the week.