Export data from Rhythm into PDF or DOCX files to share or print data easily
How to Download Reports from Rhythm
If you want to share information from Rhythm with shareholders or other team members, you can download data into a report.
- Navigate to Reports by clicking on the icon on the top toolbar or in the menu under your picture or initials if you are using a smaller screen.
- Click the Report you’d like to download, specify the Quarter, User/Team, and output format (PDF or DOCX) to run the report.
- Tasks: List of Tasks for a user including the due date, completion, hours, and parent item
- Goals: List of goals for a user including success criteria, status (with the Actual value), and most recent comment
- Performance Conversation (Full): Form with space to rate Job Scorecard items and goal performance
- Performance Conversation (Short): Form with space to rate Job Scorecard items
- Performance Conversation (Quarter): Form with space to rate goal performance and Core Values
- Tasks: List of Tasks for a team including the owner, due date, completion, hours, and parent item
- Reds: List of Red status Team Goals include success criteria, status (with the Actual value), and most recent comment
- Goal Dashboards: All custom Team Goal Dashboards with associated Goal details (success criteria, 13-week status trend with Actual, and most recent comment)
- KPI Scorecard: List of KPIs in the Scorecard view by category (includes a summary on the first page and details on subsequent pages including success criteria, 13-week status trend, and most recent comment for associated KPIs)
- Energy Map: Team Goal Lists in Energy Map & 13 Week Race views (first page is summary of Team goals in the Energy Map view, subsequent pages include success criteria, 13-week status trend, and most recent comment for each goal in the list)
- Rhythm Strategic Execution Plan: Key elements of company strategy and Goals from Plan Dashboards in a one-page report
Note: This report pulls goals in from the 2 to 5 Year, Annual, and Quarter Plan Dashboards for the selected team and time period. If your report is not pulling in goals as expected, you may need to add the goals you want to see to the appropriate dashboard.
- Users: List of all active Users with Name, email and default team. This report is only visible to Rhythm Admins.
- Goals List Export: List of all Goals with Goal ID, Name, Team, Owner and start and end dates. This report is only visible to Rhythm API Admins.