I may be biased since I plan our annual Breakthrough Conference, but 2017 is a year you don’t want to miss.
Our speaker lineup is full of industry leaders, and we’ve added new sessions to the agenda including a Women in Leadership Panel Breakfast and a CEO Fireside Chat.
The Breakthrough Conference is designed for anyone on the executive team, department leaders, or team members who are looking to get more initiatives done, successfully. Not a Rhythm software user? No problem. This is an education conference for all middle market business leaders, regardless of industry.
- 1. Keynote Speaker Michael Praeger - AvidXchange was recently valued at $1.4 billion. Hear the behind-the-scenes success story of how AvidXchange used the Rhythm System as a secret weapon.
- 2. Networking - Happy hour, the women’s breakfast, and the executive roundtable lunch are just a few ways to network during Breakthrough.
- 3. Gallup Keynote - Companies pay $7,500 for private Gallup workshops; we’re bringing the same content to you for the early-bird price of $895. They will share insight into the most recent findings on employee engagement from the State of the American Workplace report.
- 4. The Food - Last year we had amazing food like a
womelettebar, SuperGreen smoothies, and a southern-stylesend off lunch buffet. Register and find out what's cooking this year!
- 5. Get Real Work Done - You know that notebook sitting on your desk full of ideas from the last conference you attended? - That won’t happen here!
“The Breakthrough Conference is by far the best business conference we have been to. We’re implementing a number of new things!” - Jay Bloxsom, NationsClassroom
Questions about the conference or need help registering? Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.