Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle market firms convert their growth strategies into clear weekly dashboards. Executive teams, departmental teams and cross-functional teams use our software to run their annual and quarterly planning sessions and weekly meetings to drive their growth priorities and projects to success.
Our clients are top in their industry and we help them get and stay there.
We work with leading-edge clients in the United States and around the world.
Here are some client results we are proud to share:
- BioPlus – 140% revenue growth 3 years in a row
- AvidXchange – 300% increase in productivity and our first unicorn!
- Mobility Works – grew from 5 to 70+ locations, most by acquisition
We are an entrepreneurial firm that only recruits “A” players. Our team is the best at what they do. We work hard individually and as a team.
Every single person on our team is not only talented, but they also live our core values of going the 2nd mile, being appreciative, family is a blessing, keeping smart and having no thinly disguised contempt. We respect each other, work hard and enjoy the journey together. We celebrate the wins (ice cream cake and chocolate are our favorites!) and enjoy the battle of attacking tough challenges. Learn more about our Core Values.
Sales Development Representative
We have a great base of clients that refer us. We love them and they love us. This position is focused on helping add new clients via the sale of Rhythm Systems’ software and services through lead qualification, email outreach, client research, scheduling, etc.
We’ve got a standout software product, great customers, and strong finances, and we need YOU to help us find our next wave of customers. Our software platform makes strategic planning and execution simple for predictable growth. This position is focused on helping optimize leads and outreach to increase the sale of Rhythm software and services to new clients.
As a Sales Development Representative at Rhythm Systems, you’ll be the first point of contact for prospects. You’ll become an expert so that you can ask the right questions and find out if Rhythm is the right fit for each potential new customer. Leverage the digital value stream and build a great customer experience. We’ll provide you with a great place to work, passionate teammates, and generous compensation and benefits.
In this role, you will need to:
- Be a ‘first responder’ to requests for information and product demos – calling and emailing with prospects
- Find new prospects, perform discovery calls, qualify leads and set up demos for our Account Executives
- Serve as a brand enthusiast on how we’re helping organizations achieve their dreams and goals
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills (you’ll be on the phone and emailing with our prospects a lot!)
- Genuine curiosity and desire to help solve our customers’ problems and a solution focus. Ability to engage with prospects (or people you’ve never met before)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the sales teams - including marketing and consulting
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments and demos
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Hubspot, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Acts without being told what to do and brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- A Hunter – who enjoys reaching out to prospects daily and isn’t afraid to put themselves out there to get the deal. Someone who will be hitting the phones to make direct calls and cold calls, responding to inbound leads, demoing our solutions, and closing deals to convert new users.
- A Go-Getter – who has a passion for success and a drive to always perfect their craft. They are dynamic, self-motivated, and solution-focused. Someone who is always looking to go a step further while still having an appreciation for our vision and goals.
- A Grower – who will work to generate business and build strong relationships with our many consulting products.
- Selling: You will effectively manage and execute the full sales cycle: generating leads, qualification, discovery, alignment, demo, proposal, negotiation, and closing.
- Learning: You will continue to develop robust industry knowledge and build successful challenger techniques. You will also understand the internal processes and on-boarding of new clients to assist with the path of progress for our software services.
- Educating: You will educate current and prospective clients on the Rhythm methodology for growth and accountability for strategic management.
- Managing: You will manage the sales life cycle including lead generation, building pipeline, accurate forecasting, product demos, contracts, etc. You will also think creatively and outside of the box to help increase sales momentum and opportunities.
- A Bachelor's degree
- At least three (3) years of a proven track record of success in technology sales or in the healthcare space
- Ability to successfully generate leads and understand clients’ needs over the phone
- Ability to promote, sell, and close a software solution over zoom while reflecting a high comfort level in speaking with clients
- Ability to be dynamic and flexible in interactions and approaches
- Willingness to constantly learn and keep yourself updated
Desired Skills & Experience:
To be considered, please send a resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and interests to carlee@rhythmsystems.
Tell us how your skills can help us grow our customer base – why do you want to help us find new customers? The more specific you are in your cover letter and resume, the more likely we are to get back to you. So, read this posting carefully, visit our website, learn about us, and then apply.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful software company experiencing significant growth. We have a proven product, brand-name customers and significant revenue and growth. Here you'll get to work with some of the smartest professionals in an amazing culture; solving unique and complex challenges on a scale matched by few companies.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced. If you get excited about stretching yourself in new ways, developing yourself to your fullest potential, and care about working with smart colleagues; we want to talk to you!
The Rhythm Sales Team is the primary point of contact for high growth companies. This highly dynamic and solution-focused group is expected to hit the phones daily, direct call, cold call, respond to inbound leads, demo our solutions, and close the deal to convert new users.
Who will love this job:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career. Your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth. This is a top priority for the firm with executive sponsorship. If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to talk to you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.