Careers at Rhythm Systems
Inside Sales Representative
Rhythm Systems is a dynamic software company that helps middle market firms convert their growth strategies into clear weekly dashboards. Executive teams, departmental teams and cross functional teams use our software to run their annual and quarterly planning sessions and weekly meetings to drive their growth priorities and projects to success.
Our clients are top in their industry and we help them get and stay there.
We work with leading edge clients in the United States and around the world.
Here are some client results we are proud to share:
- BioPlus – 140% revenue growth 3 years in a row
- Image First – 27% increase in “A” managers
- AvidXchange – 300% increase in productivity
- Mobility Works – grew from 5 to 70+ locations, most by acquisition
We have a great base of clients that refer us. We love them and they love us. This position is focused on helping us increase the sale of Rhythm software and services through lead qualification, email outreach, client research, scheduling and doing client calls/demos and follow up communications.
We are an entrepreneurial firm that only recruits “A” players. Our team is the best at what they do. We work hard individually and as a team. Every single person on our team is not only talented, they live our core values of going the 2nd mile, being appreciative, family is a blessing, keeping smart and having no thinly disguised contempt. We respect each other, work hard and enjoy the journey together. We celebrate the wins (ice cream cake and chocolate are our favorites!) and enjoy the battle of attacking tough challenges. Learn more about our Core Values.
Skills You Need to Be Successful:
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- Passion for reaching out to prospects via phone to activate interest in our product
- Results oriented-competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed
- Metrics driven - know the numbers you need to hit, be able to report on them and make adjustments to hit them
- Ability to provide relevant sales forecast and where prospect is in the buying cycle
- Strong follow up
- Discipline to record sales results in CRM
- Like technology and using it
- Quick learner
- Coachable, team player
- Use of a content management system/CRM (HubSpot is a plus)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to do advanced internet research to learn about prospects and their industry
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Understanding of SPIN Selling methodology is a plus
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales. This is a top priority for the firm with executive sponsorship.
If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to talk to you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.