Predictable Growth Results. Accountable People.
The Rhythm System helps you do both.
The Rhythm Software
Cloud-based software helps your team stay focused, aligned and accountable.
Strategy & Execution Support
Expert consultants help you create the right execution habits.
Mid-Market Growth Playbook
A clear execution plan for your growth strategy.
Software that Gives You Visibility From Strategy Down to Weekly Work
Get clarity on your strategy and align your executive team and departments by tracking annual, quarterly, and weekly progress and get insight into the right data fast.
- Test your strategic plan within seconds
- Drill down to see your strategy at work
- Solve problems faster at weekly meetings
- Help managers know who needs help and why
- Collaborate better on cross-functional projects
- Easily link to salesforce or any web-based system
Rhythm is More Than Just Software
Our dedicated onboarding and training experts help your teams develop the right execution habits to build a high-performance culture. We work with companies who are dedicated to creating sustainable change in their organization to drive growth. We also have a team of professional consultants who keep your organization accountable and focused on the things that matter. In addition, they help you:
- Prepare an agenda and facilitation slides for your planning sessions
- Review your strategy and turn it into an actionable plan
- Develop customized KPIs and Dashboards for your teams
- Learn how to use job scorecards for role and goal clarity
- Provide 1:1 time with CEO to address strategy and execution challenges
The Middle Market Growth Playbook Top CEOs Use
Our process is designed to create a clear execution plan for your growth strategy. We help clarify your vision down to establishing daily work habits to achieve it.
- Develop the Right Strategy
- Create a Winning Annual Plan
- Fix Your Weekly Meetings
- Manage Teams to Success
"Using Rhythm, our R&D department increased productivity by 300% which resulted in launching our new product 6 months early."Chris Tinsley, CIO, AvidXchange