Find a goal, task, meeting, comment, or attachment using the Search feature.
How to Search
- Click the search icon on the top toolbar (or by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and choosing Search on a smaller screen).
- Type your search term and hit enter. (See below for search term tips.)
- Click on items in the search results list to pull up details, and drag and drop to move the search panel if it is blocking the screen.
- Click anywhere outside the search panel to dismiss it.
- Searches are for Goals (Quarter Priorities, KPIs, Annual Priorities, Winning Moves), Tasks, Meetings, Comments, and Attachments.
- Searches are across Teams and Quarters.
- Matching items will appear in their associated tab and will reflect the number of results displayed. Up to 100 results for each type can be returned.
- Search words are compared against a variety of fields within a type of item such as Name, Description, Owner, and Team.
- Spaces between words are considered a boolean AND search (e.g. wordA + wordB).
- Boolean (AND using +, OR using |, NOT using -)
- Prefix/Starts With (prefix*)
- Exact Phrase (\"some phrase\")
- Precedence (using parenthesis)
- Fuzzy/Misspelled (word~2)