We are thrilled to host our Annual Breakthrough Conference once again in Charlotte, NC, May 4th-5th 2022, at the Charlotte Marriott City Center. Charlotte is Rhythm Systems' home base, and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. Here are some recommendations to enhance your stay once the conference is wrapped!
- Dine at Church & Union, in walking distance of the Charlotte Marriott City Center, for sophisticated southern cuisine.
- Another great spot in walking distance to the Marriott is the Cellar at Duckworth's with their American gastropub fare. Make sure to snag a reservation in advance!
- If you want to explore a little outside of the Uptown area, head over to Legion Brewing South Park for delicious food to pair with their tasty beers. Their original location in Plaza Midwood is also a great spot in an ever-intensifying hip neighborhood.
- Charlotte's Got a Lot is an incredible resource for exploring tons of other options while you're here!
- If you don't get enough local craft beer at our Happy Hour on Wednesday night, stick around for the 2022 North Carolina Brewers and Music Festival on May 6 in nearby Huntersville.
- Sports fans sticking around for the weekend can enjoy cheering on the new Charlotte FC team at Bank of America Stadium on May 7.
- Hamilton is coming Uptown to the Belk Theater, and the Charlotte Ballet is performing Sleeping Beauty. Get your tickets here!
- Here are additional, more extensive lists of things to do in Charlotte this season!
We hope you have an unforgettable time with us in Charlotte, both during and after the Breakthrough Conference! Make sure to make your hotel reservation using our pricing block here. See you soon!
Photo Credit: iStock by Getty Images