30 Days to Increased Focus and Alignment
-THE RHYTHM GUARANTEE-
Double your first month's money back if you are not improving by day 30.
Team and Company-Wide Software Solutions
Get Started With Better Execution
Per User Per Month
Unlimited Teams and Users
Unlimited Goal Tracking for KPIs, Priorities, and OKRs
Employee Task Management
FOCUS, ALIGNMENT, & ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR EXECUTIVE TEAM AND BEYOND
Call For Pricing
All Features of Goal
Annual & Quarter Planning
Connect Your Strategy to Daily Execution
Automated Plan Review
Effective Team Meeting Organization
Company-Wide Deployment for Maximum Performance
Call for Info
All Features of Goal Management and Premium Plus
Single Sign On
Performance Management Tools
Dedicated Rhythm Success Coach
5-Star Implementation Service
Rhythm's onboarding experts will help your executive team understand and implement the framework, build actionable plans, create the right metrics and execute perfectly.
Rhythm Consulting Services
Our Consultants will help you build, test,
and review impactful high-level strategies that drive growth and get you closer to your long-term goals.
Rhythm helps organizations align their teams to their strategic plan to reach organizational goals faster. Building habits is a process. For that reason, we offer several options to help you in your journey:
- The STARTER PLAN is great for a team that wants to achieve alignment, better KPI tracking, and to run effective meetings.
- The PREMIUM PLAN is for companies that want better visibility, alignment, accountability, and focus throughout the entire organization.
- The ENTERPRISE PLAN is great for companies who are ready to achieve peak performance. They have a strategic plan and need a simple way to cascade their plan through the entire organization to ensure the right people are working on the right initiatives.
The STARTER PLAN is billed per user. There is no minimum or maximum number of users required to subscribe to the Starter Plan.
The PREMIUM PLAN typically includes between 15-65 users to start.
ENTERPRISE PLANS typically include 150 users. Additional users beyond the initial plan limit are billed per user.
STARTER PLAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT
With the Starter plan, you can search our robust Help Center, take short, on-demand Certification courses, or reach our Rhythm Systems support team at email@example.com.
PREMIUM AND ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
For those clients who have purchased the Premium or Enterprise plans, you will have a dedicated Rhythm Success Manager that will be with you every step of the way.
Our success team will help you transform the way you work in 4 simple steps:
- Review your plan and set up weekly dashboards to help identify any alignment gaps
- Join your first three weekly meetings to help you learn how to run productive meetings focused on problem-solving and not status updates.
- Train your team to ensure the successful adoption and usage of the Rhythm software
- Once the executive team is up and running, we will help you implement Rhythm with your next-level leaders and departments.
It depends on your plan and on your organization, but here is the general estimate:
In-app guides will walk you through getting started step by step, and you can access our robust, searchable Help Center and on-demand Certification courses as part of your subscription.
Premium and Enterprise Plans
With our white-glove onboarding process, we'll get your executive team started with Rhythm within 30 days, complete with powerful weekly meetings and accountability.
We'll then help you cascade Rhythm across your organization over the span of a business quarter to make sure you are ready to tackle the next quarterly plan with confidence!
Yes! The Rhythm software is intuitive and effortless to use.
In fact, our software is so user-friendly that we were recently rated the #1 easiest-to-use strategic planning software on G2, the world's leading software review site.
Yes, Rhythm Software allows you to change the labels to fit your company’s needs.
- All customers have access to our calendar integrations with Outlook and Google Calendar and our file integration with Dropbox.
- We have APIs to integrate seamlessly with most cloud-based business software solutions. Your team can set up basic integrations to update the status of goals from spreadsheets through Zapier or your own custom code.
- Or, if you’re looking for more advanced capabilities, our team can set up integrations for an additional cost to create goals and tasks from other systems, pull data from Salesforce reports, or sync with the most commonly used project management tools (for example, Wrike, Trello, Asana, Monday).
Yes, we have plans to meet every type of budget.
Typically, the software is billed quarterly, and services are billed according to the terms on the letter of engagement.
The cost of onboarding with the Rhythm Systems software is a one-time fee. Our plans are subscriptions that are renewed based on your subscription selection or letter of engagement.
*Onboarding is required only for the premium and enterprise plans. It can be added to the STARTER PLAN for an additional cost.
Have more questions?
“Rhythm helps bring everything together in one place for me to have true transparency across different business units. Personally, without it, I’d be lost with too many things to track."
- Filipe Carreira, President & COO, Voicebrook