Supercharge your Rhythm of Work with Effective Meetings.
Why Use Meetings in Rhythm?
Have you ever been to a meeting and then lost track of the notes and follow-up items discussed and agreed upon by the meeting participants?
We know that you spend a lot of your time in meetings. Rhythm's Meetings features are powerful tools that will make your life easier and more organized. You can keep meeting notes and Tasks for all your meetings in one place. Take Rhythm into every meeting you attend, customize agendas, collaborate with the team, add any links or attachments and use our brainstorming tools to have effective meetings.
How to Set Up a Meeting
- Go to Execution > Meetings under the Collaborate menu
- Hit the + and choose which meeting type (see below for details on the types)
- Describe the Topic
- Define the successful outcome for the meeting ("This meeting will be successful if...")
- Set the start and end date and time (or choose All Day)
- Add the location (include the link if meeting remotely)
- Choose whether the meeting is visible only to attendees or to the whole team
- Choose an agenda (you can use our Best Practice Agenda or choose one of your saved Custom Meeting Agenda templates)
- Add Attendees for the meeting
- Save and decide whether you want to send the attendees an email notification
There are 5 Types of Meetings in Rhythm:
- Weekly Adjustment Meeting: your weekly meeting with your team
- Quarter Planning Meeting: your team meeting to plan the next quarter
- Annual Planning Meeting: your team meeting to plan the next year
- Feedback Meeting: your performance meetings with your team (in the Performance Management > Job Scorecards screen in Rhythm)
- Other Meeting: any other meetings you have with your team (a few examples: 1:1's, project meetings, retrospectives, budget meetings, monthly leadership meetings, team training, etc.)
Running Your Meeting
Once you've created your meeting record, you can click the name of the meeting to open the Detail screen where you can do the following:
- Comment to collaborate with your team on the meeting
- Add Tasks for pre-work or follow up items that come out of the meeting
- Attach links or files related to the Meeting
- Take notes on what happens and decisions that are made
- Use the Agenda to keep the meeting on track, dragging and dropping to reorder items and checking them off as you go
- Use the Idea Boards to brainstorm and solve problems
Tip: From the Meeting list, you can click More Actions to download the meeting record to your calendar.