Quality over quantity. Get your form right. Get your focus down. Doing too much or too many things will diffuse your focus and you could actually end up getting less done!
Pick 3 to 5 priorities. Let's get your form down with these 5 steps:
- Begin with the end in mind and write your priority clearly. Can you visualize success?
- Success criteria. Red-Yellow-Green it! Green is your goal. Red is the point of failure or unacceptable performance. Yellow is between red and green.
- Provide a meaningful deadline. Why does the date really matter? Understand the consequences of being late or missing the deadline.
- Schedule time to get this done. Allocate the time on your calendar to achieve this priority.
- Check it off your checklist when you get it done. Enjoy the feeling of success!
Yes, it takes time to design your priorities for success.
Get your form right. Quality over quantity.
Focus. Execute. Succeed.