Weekly Meeting Preparation
Proper preparation makes for an effective weekly meeting
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Review the company's priorities: celebrate victories and discuss solutions to any priorities that are not on target.
- Review company KPI's and discuss any action plans for those not on track.
- Who What When - Decide who is responsible for what and by when.
- Victories from last week
- Review their Who What When from last week - what got done?
- Top 3 priorities for the week that you commit to
- Stucks - anything you need help on or approval for?
- Summarize what a successful week is for you.
Weekly Meeting Step 3: Review Who What When list and make sure that the team is accountable for what they committed to.
Weekly Meeting Step 4: Discuss customer and employee feedback and treat as necessary.
Bones Weekly Meeting Tip: Start and end on time to respect everybody's time.
Additional Rhythm Systems Weekly Meeting Resources
Some of our most popular weekly meeting resources
Consider using Rhythm Software to run your weekly meeting, where the status and agenda are automatically created every week to keep you on track!
Or, learn how Rhythm can help you by dropping us a line