Blog by Tiffany Chepul, Rhythm System Rhythm Coach
The most helpful takeaway from the Collins presentation for me was his list of 10 Things to Do Now:
1. Change your next big "What" question to a "Who" question.
2. Double your question to statements ratio in the next year.
3. Try to embrace Stockdale paradox - face the brutal facts.
4. Discover your personal Hedgehog.
5. Set your vision: Core Values, Core Purpose and BHAG.
6. Set your 20 mile march
7. Make a "Stop Doing" list
8. Turn off electronics for one day every 2 weeks.
9. Get a high return on your next luck event (good or bad).
10. Strive to be useful not successful.
Which of these will you "Do Now?"