UBA Keynote - Differentiate, Execute, Win
Mon, May 21, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Strategies for Growth, Strategy Execution, Effective Meetings
I had a great keynote session today in Chicago at UBA's (United Benefit Advisors) 2012 Spring Meeting. Thank you for the warm welcome! My keynote discussed how important it is to focus on the right customers - the ones you cannot live without. I have attached the slides that I used today and the Brand Promise tool with this blog for your convenience to download and work on your business.
Your next steps are to:
- Discuss with your team - How to build the right Brand Promise to attract the right customers?
- What promise can we make to attract them and be clearly set apart from our competition?
- What guarantee can we back that up with?
- Consider having a short weekly discussion on your brand promise. This is working ON your business.
- Short weekly meetings to discuss this versus waiting till the next strategic session will allow you to work on your business on a regular rhythm.
- Alternatively, do it every other week instead of using your weekly meeting.
Thanks again for your warm welcome. I had a blast working with you today!